Sideboard La Gomera 4 Doors
Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that define the casual look of this sideboard. While the frame of this four-door unit is made of steel and is reminiscent of industrial design, the fronts and sides are made of grooved glass - this gives the sideboard a certain elegance and lightness. The La Gomera series, which includes various cabinets and chests of drawers, is characterised by a mix of steel and glass materials, distinctive lines and slightly flared feet.
- Small sideboard in an understated look made of black steel with glass elements and brass-coloured accents
- Adapts easily to its surroundings in the living room or dining room without being overpowered, and also suits smaller rooms
- Cool and absolutely timeless material mix of steel and grooved glass – the refined variant of the industrial style
- Decorative detail: the brass-coloured handles and feet that lend the industrial design a refined touch
- This sideboard can be combines perfectly with the other models in this furniture series
Material: Corpus: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Front: Steel powder-coated, Glass Toughened safety glass Satined, Back panel: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Side frame: Glass Toughened safety glass Satined, Foot/Base: Steel powder-coated, Shelf: Steel powder-coated, Handle: Steel powder-coated, Shelf: Permanently mounted, 50 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.5" x 47.2" x 13.8"
Weight: 74.96 pound
Product number: 84137