Armchair Vicky Wilson Silver
A winner! The curved shell of the seat, the finely structured and caressingly soft cover with elegant buttoning and the tall, slender legs make it an ideal chair. Also available in other velvety shades, woolly white or with a jungle print. In short: a designer piece with youthful flair that you will enjoy for many years! The Vicky range also includes upholstered benches and stools.
- A winner type: a silver-grey, modern upholstered armchair with a touch of retro design.
- A cosy seat shell, elegant button-stitching, sturdy legs made of solid wood - puts fun into furnishing! The kind of modern wingback armchair you'll find in a trendy boutique hotel.
- A highlight even in unfamiliar places such as the hallway.
- Ideal as a recliner in the study or a reading chair in the bedroom.
- The Vicky range of armchairs includes a wide variety of colours and fabrics, matching footstools are also available.
Material: Frame: Beech Chipboard Natural/untreated, Steel natural, Cover: 100 % Polyester, Foot/Base: Beech Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Upholstering: Polyurethane, 120 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Abrasion test: 50000 Martindale, Pilling test: 4, Light fastness: 5, Rub fastness: 4, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 37" x 28.7" x 32.7"
Weight: 33.07 pound
Product number: 84432