A comfortable armchair with exclusive retro charm: the tulip shape and brass feet are elegant, while the lush linear quilting from the Fifties is invitingly cosy. The warm spice tone in the velvet look, which represents a chic contrast to blue tones, is extremely attractive.
- Elegant and with lots of glamour: an upholstered armchair with linear quilting and retro character
- Has no problem being the leading actor on a big stage
- As a pair it makes a particularly stylish impression
- Loves shiny home accessories and side tables with a brass gleam
- Its best friends: a retro standard lamp and a really exciting thriller. Also available as a sofa
Material: Seat: Pine Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Natural/untreated, Cover: 100 % Polyester velvet look, Foot/Base: Birch Solid wood Lacquered, Stainless steel brass-plated, Upholstering: 30 kg/m³ Polyurethane, 120 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Knocked-down, 44 cm Seat height,
Measures (H/W/D): 29.1" x 42.5" x 37.4"
Weight: 66.14 pound
Product number: 83619