Design and furniture of the Fifties reflect the new appeal of life in this era. New, even daring forms and colourful accessories and furniture filled the new apartments of the post-war period. Retro armchair Palma evokes the design heritage of the period - and brings the familiar forms into the present day. And does so in an irresistibly charming way.
- Charm offensive: a filigree retro armchair with armrests in the style of the Fifties with out-of-the-ordinary colour and form features
- Trendy in three ways: the cover of the backrest in orange, in combination with the dog-tooth pattern on the seat and the upholstered armrests
- Is your apartment too small for a statement armchair? Don’t worry, this chair with armrests replaces bulky armchairs and still makes a powerful impression
- The practical handle on the back of the armrest makes it easy to move around quickly
- Italian style that makes us dream of boutique hotels in Portofino
Material: Frame: Steel lacquered, Cover: Polyester, Upholstering: 45 kg/m³ Polyurethane, Seat: Chipboard Natural/untreated, 125 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Assembled, 44,50 cm Seat height, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 28.3" x 29.1" x 27.4"
Weight: 28 pound
Product number: 80034